Every day here at Birmingham Hippodrome, we welcome businesses for conferences, meetings, lunches and events – catering from 2 - 200 delegates. Plus events in our main auditorium hold over 1,800 people.
A contemporary city-centre venue, following a £35 million award-winning redevelopment, we are proud of our high-quality in-house catering and full technical assistance.
• Our experienced events team can turn every event into a memorable success for you, your colleagues and clients.
• Regular corporate clients include Lloyds TSB, Learning & Skills Council, Virgin Trains, Defra, Natural England, Wragge & Co, Channel 4, National Trust, UCE, Chamber of Commerce, Birmingham Forward, Advantage West Midlands, Birmingham City Council and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
• Award-winning in-house catering: Delegates are assured of a wide range of affordable and delicious menus as we have worked closely with Heart of England Fine Foods to source the very best ingredients from regional suppliers, wherever possible using organic and seasonal produce.
• Technical back-up: Our experienced technical team are on standby to look after all your needs and have the creative vision to make your event extraordinary. Full AV, sound and lighting can be provided by our reliable team. After all, if they can make Chitty Chitty Bang Bang fly on stage you know you're in safe hands!
• We're easy to find with a central location close to convenient car-parks, New Street Station and busy bus routes.
• Hold your next business event at this magnificent theatre and experience how an artistic setting can encourage fresh approaches and successful creative outcomes.
At Birmingham Hippodrome, we offer a wide variety of options in some of the most spacious, modern and versatile facilities in the UK's second city, with the technical expertise to implement a magnificent spectacle.
We can build a bespoke package to ensure that your meeting is exactly how you had imagined, whether it be show-related or a stand-alone event.
Main Conference/Meeting Room
2000 Lumens projector with cabling and stand
Breakfast tea & coffee served with a basket of croissants & cereal bars
Mid-morning Tea and Coffee with biscuits
Traditional English tea, speciality teas, coffee and iced water with biscuits
Lunch choice from Menu
Choose from one selection from the menu, finger buffet or pasta bar
Afternoon Tea, Coffee and Cakes
English tea, coffee and iced water, served with a selection of Chefs cakes
Purified water for delegates
Available throughout the day
Complimentary apples and mints
Provided on delegate tables
Flipchart and Paper
A3 flipchart with paper and pens
Pens, Paper and Emergency stationery
Provided within the suite
Hurst Street, Birmingham, West Midlands B5 4TB, United Kingdom